Sunday, 29 January 2012 | 04:41 | 0 Atasinchi
Heylo. I change everything on my blog, except da url. (: secondary life is awesome ! except for some people who dun really like me in class la. BUT WHY CARE SIAH. dun like me loh~ i dun care eh eh eh eh. XD give me a break from this kind of probs. I had enough of it in pri school. like drama siah. living with same storyline everyday. you all not sian meh ?! I am k. :P Hate me, I'll smile at you more. XD heh, creepy . yeah la so, school for the past few weeks were not bad (Y) teacher all good good one, except for chinese teacher la. abit .. -finding appropriate word- aiyah, not that nice jiu dui liao. homework piling day by day as usual. D: next week still got badminton match with Evergreen. ( YA , I JOIN BADMINTON AS MY CCA, SCHOOL TEAM SOMEMORE K. XD) k la, go chiong hmk ;arg. bye bye. PEACE UH, ^^






Just like any ordinary girl

