Sweet Potato
IntroFlyawayFriends?Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, 11 February 2012 | 02:24 | 0 Atasinchi

Trying to update my blog regularly abit difficult uh xD haha. yeah, so the past few weeks were a little hectic; competitions every week, or even twice a week. Homework so much until I have to burn midnight oil. -.- can you believe it ? SecondaryOne only sial. But then at least got Poh who stands by me when I get pek cek with work. xD So, I'm currently working on a 7 MONTHS history project with a bunch of people. I'm glad my group consists of cute people/entertainer like KaChun, Jason and Sean ;yay I tell you, there're damn funneh. So I think next week also gonna be terribly pack. Tmr going to Sean's house to discuss about project, Monday after school gonna have lunch with Marvin, Tuesday got competition again i think ? Wednesday Freee~ Thursday training. Friday meetup with Kenneth and co. Haiyo, busy daooo. By the way uh, I think our Badminton C division boys are awesome. Especially YiXuan andJunRong. They managed to win the first round of schools including PeiHwa, SportSchool and Anderson(?) and got qualified for the next round. :D While for us girls, aiyah no hope alrd xD Yeah, so see my schedule so packed. No time entertain people who detests me. You'll just have to wait for me to have time to give a damn k ? (: HAHA, you realise the title above abit redundant ? xP but there's really this guy (fill in your story) :D So byee.
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Hai ! Welcome to my blog. Strictly no spamming. Copydogs are kindly not welcomed here♥ Thank you :)
_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Big Claps ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google